Protesting President Donald Trump is not only premature, but it shows how immature some Americans can be when they don’t get their way. I am ashamed of the way my fellow Americans are acting. I tell my children that the people that are disrespecting OUR President are just unpatriotic idiots, but this is America and they’re allowed.
Trump was fairly elected, the same way every previous president of the United States has been. You may not like the electoral system, but it’s the way it’s been done since George Washington.
Myself, I’m going to do what I always do when we get an incoming president. I’ll be watching the first 100 days. Some people are anxious to see what happens. Some are nervous. And there are too many that just don’t care, whatever he does is going to be an impeachable offense. These are the people that need to get a grip on their lives and realize that whatever they say or do, it will not change anything.
Trump has pledged to do the following in his first 100 days:
- Appoint judges “who will uphold the Constitution” and “defend the Second Amendment”
- Construct a wall on the southern U.S. border and limit immigration “to give unemployed Americans an opportunity to fill good-paying jobs”
- Re-assess trade agreements with other nations and “crack down” on companies “that send jobs overseas”
- Repeal and replace the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (commonly called the Affordable Care Act or Obamacare)
- Remove federal restrictions on energy production.
- Push for an amendment to the United States Constitution imposing term limits on Congress.
- Eliminate gun free zones.
- Formulate a rule on regulations “that for every one new regulation, two old regulations must be eliminated”
- Instruct the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff to “develop a comprehensive plan to protect America’s vital infrastructure from cyberattacks, and all other form of attacks.”
- Label China a “currency manipulator”